An entry fee shall be paid by every player. The entry fee for MPO division is 150 euros and for FPO division 100 euros. Player’s registration is complete only after payment.
All tournament payments (entry fees, CFR-discs, etc.) should be made to:
Account name: European Open
Account owner: Jussi Meresmaa
Bank name: Danske Bank
Bank address: Hiililaiturinkuja 2, FI-00075, DANSKE BANK, FINLAND.
Please include your full name and division in the message -field.
• A spot in the tournament is confirmed when all payments have reached the organizer’s account.
• All players who have registered in phases 1-2 must complete the payment by April 30th, 2013. If a player fails to complete the payment by this date, he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the tournament.
• Once the Phase 3 has closed, we will notify the players that have gained a spot by e-mail on May 1st. These players will have to confirm their spot by paying the entry fee by May 15th, 2013. If a player fails to complete the payment by this date, he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the tournament.
• If a player in the waiting list is given a spot after May 15th, he/she must complete the payment in a week from the notification in order to confirm his/her spot in the tournament.
• Entry fees won’t be refunded if a player cancels his/her participation after 30th of June. All paid players are eligible for players package.
• Payments are checked and the participant list is updated once a week on fridays.